“No chemicals!” The label on a container reads. I open it and I am stunned. It is truly devoid of chemicals, they have finally done it, finally created a pure vacuum unmarred even when exposed to matter. Quantum physics must be rewritten. Scientists everywhere stand in awe at such a feat.
1) Figure out how to balance “virtuous” with “not giving a fuck.”
2) Find the good guys and stick with them while the bad guys continue to take advantage of people and fight over money and pretend to be your friend.
3) Be honest always but never mean under the guise of being honest. Be kind but don’t be a pushover.
5) Embrace strength without oppression.
6) Be a better judge of character and see the assholes for who they are. Don’t be so naive but don’t get bitter. It’s a hard balance; a life-long process. Also: a lot of nice people will promise you things but most won’t deliver. Doesn’t mean they’re bad people. Flakiness is a huge part of the human condition. Be gentle with people.
7) Always stick up for those who can’t do so themselves. You’ll know an unfair fight when you see one. Don’t stand for it.
Fighting back against the Internet Trolls.
if you’re having a bad day here is a baby polar bear being tickled
I purchase unwanted vintage photo albums, mostly for the purpose of practising restoration but also just to own old photos. Sometimes I open the album and it’s kinda dull, but sometimes I get gems like these.
Circa late 50s/early 60s.